Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DOTCOM.Knowledge Tree.I am....

                                                And so 

                                     about me. Who am I?

                                I’m a young man of 14 years.

                         I’m from Armenia , from a small town

                near Yerevan called Nor Hadjn. It’s a very small,

       but nice and beautiful town with little houses and kind men.

      There are 4 schools(I go to the school №2), an art school, a

    hospital, a lot of shops etc. I live in the center of our town.I have

                       got a lot of various and interesting hobbies.

                                             For example 

                                            chess, movies,

                                            music, poetry,  

       computer, internet, sport, art, economics, politics and others.  


1 comment: