Thursday, January 22, 2009

DOTCOM.Knowledge Tree.Autobiography



I like to study everything and I have got a lot of interests, but mostly I like to study languages, because it's very interesting.I study English,Russian and French now.And I want to study Spanish and German in future.I like mathematics and chemistry too.I studied computer myself.I think that there are a lot of things I don't know,but I want to know everything.I like travelling in Armenia and in all over the world.I visited a lot of interesting and beautiful places in Armenia.I visited France in 2005 for cultural exchange.I visited a sister-town of Nor Hadjn(my native town) called Chass-sur-Rhone.I lived 2 weeks in house of armenian there and saw a lot of interesting places.

                     

                                   

I'm member of different clubs.For example "Club of  Francophones" in my town,"Club of young politics" in Yerevan.The second one is very interesting.I'm one of 7 members of this club.We are meeting leaders of community and politics,discuss various questions and problems and find answers and outcomes,take part in round table discussions.I'm an active man, because I want to be an active man.

I go to school in my town.It isn't a big school, but it's very good school.There are about 200 puples there, I'm in 10-th grade now.I study very good and always help my friends in school and not only in school.There are 24 puples in my class.I like all subjects in school.I'm leader in my class and I often prepare various interesting projects in my class.For example I did a project about human rights.It was very interesting.

I have got a lot of passions anf dreams, but the greatest of them is to become Man,good and intelligent man,to have my profession and work,to have my place in the world.I haven't choosen my profession yet.Maybe I'll be president of our country.I'm leader and I organize well different projects.I'm an observer man and I try to study everything about everything.I'm president of the "Puple's Consul" in my school.I'm organizing a piece of Pushkin now.Last year I created a movie in my class about human rights.

   

 


9 comments:

  1. HELLO!!!HOW ARE YOU?AS I SEE YOUR BLOG IS VERY INTERESTING AND NICE!I LIKE HARRY POTTER TOO!!!:)
    ANETA

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, Niko! Check out my new posts and comment on them,please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niko,

    Your goal of being a "good and intelligent" man is honorable.

    May all of us men strive to be so.

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  4. My another goal is to be a president of my country.I have got a lot of adherents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Niko!
    Your blog is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is really cool how you are so involved in your community. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you Niko!!!
    I wish a year of good health happiness and prosperity...

    ReplyDelete