Saturday, January 24, 2009

DOTCOM.Knowledge Tree.Media

We live at 21-st century.Nowdays everybody communicate and work with media.Everybody watch TV,listen music,read books and visit internet sites.This is media.

                  

I like movies and serials.Mostly I like "Harry Potter","Pirates of the Caribbean","Supernatual" and "Prison break".

                             

I like "Harry Potter" books,Saroyan and Pushkin.I like classic and French music,but I also listen to modern music and rock.Mostly I hear Charles Aznavur and Beethoven.I like to play video games.For example "Need for Speed","Grande There Autos" etc.

                    

This all is media and it's very interesting for me.I'm interested not only in its content,it's very interesting its creation and editing.I try to understand everything and maybe to create my own media.For example I think this blog is also my own media.I think,if we understand media better our work in DOTCOM programm will be more attractive and effective.Here is the film about my media.

   

                      

11 comments:

  1. You consume a wide variety of media, Niko.

    I have read, listened to, and watched many of the same media texts as you...

    And YES, you are now a media PRODUCER, with your own blog.

    Nifty, eh?

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - EXCELLENT work, embedding media in your blog.

    Isn't YOUTUBE a remarkable tool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes YOUTUBE is an excellent web. 2.0 tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Niko! I'm Nara from Azerbaijan. How are you? Your blog is very interesting. So, I like "Harry Potter" and "Prison break" very much too. Continue in the same spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Nara.We've got same interests.It's very good.Which season of "Prison break" do you like mostly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Niko! I'm Ana (from the US). Great blog. I like Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean too! I also am learning French and play the piano. Cool videos and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Niko again.Which season...All of them are very interesting. But I think that the the first one was more exiting. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,Nara.I like all four seasons,but I also think that the first is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,Ann.Thanks.I'm big fan of Pirates of the Caribbean all films,but mostly I like third one,and you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Niko! I like how you put up the 7th Harry Potter preview up here... it looks so intense! I really can't wait till it comes out! I also like what you said about being interested in media editing and creating. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite Pirates of the Caribbean movie is the first one.

    ReplyDelete