Monday, February 2, 2009

DOTCOM.My Personal Media Inventory.3.TV

I watch TV a lot.I get many information from it.I know that there are a lot of problems in our TV system in Armenia,there are a lot of uninteresting and bad programs,but there are also useful and funny programs.I watch Armenian,Russian,English and French programs by TV.I like watching news and funny programs.I usually watch CNN to know everything about world.

                  

There are a lot of armenian programs that are funny,intellectual,interesting.I like watching TV "round tables" and discussions.Sometimes you can see me in TV news and programs.There are some interesting programs I watch regularly.

                      

       

3 comments:

  1. I like watching CNN as well! :) Check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NIKO!!!!!! Very interesting blog. I like CNN. It has veryyyyy interesting programms.

    ReplyDelete