Sunday, May 17, 2009

Phase 2.My 90 second video elevator pitch!

And so our phase two.It's really interesting and attractive. I'd like it very-very-very much. I like videos.Here is mine. Maybe without any special effects and colors but I think it's nice.I'll be very happy to watch yours :) Enjoy!


Here is something about me:

"Hi,I'm Nikolay Harutyunyan or just Niko. A little about me. I live in a little country named Armenia,in a little town Nor Hachn. I'm a clever man of 15. I like my family and my country. I'm a happy man! I've got a lot of friends and I love them very much. I'm an individual man. I think that everybody must have his own opinion. I like nature, Armenia is very nice and peaceful place. It's well. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter! I like classical music and jazz. I like French and France. This is a very-very nice country and beautiful language. I have got a lot of interests. I communicate with various people and I have got knowledge about various areas of life and science. I'm like Linguine from the animation Ratatuille as Sona said several days ago. I'm an active person. I like everything interesting, attractive and new. I like fast and changable life. Now one of my interests is media. I like DOTCOM because this program gives me knowledge about media and new friends. I like make photos but not to be in them. I like internet and computers. I use a lot of Social networks. I've got many virtual friends, too. I'm a democratic and tolerant man. I know human rights and democracy. I like travelling and new countries. And I like this life and chocolate. I think it's all. See you in US. Your Niko."

I think 90 seconds is few time to present yourself, but if you can do it you are really smart man!

Thanks for attention!

10 comments:

  1. Nik it is wonderfuL!!!!!! Your work is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Niko!
    I loved the video, especially the background music. I recently learned part of the first song on guitar.
    I really got a good insight on who you are ^_^
    Great job =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. –°oooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!It's really cool!!!!!I like and the slide show and the music!And of course your introduction!!!=))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Niko,

    First of all - MY APOLOGIES for missing your video the first time around (darn RSS reader doesn't always work.)

    Now - this is a wonderful video! Your personal narration/voice over is well recorded, easy to understand, and your voice has a peaceful and soothing quality - when combined with your musical selections - it is most compelling.

    Excellent work, DOTCOMer.

    Here's to more challenges and fun ahead!

    Go DOTCOM,

    DR. W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niko I am surprised once more!!!it is really amazing ,your video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx friends! I'm very happy that you like my video :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Niko! Good work! It expains a lot about you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry i couldn't say the same to you ( i meant the comment you left in my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant the comment you did about my 90 seconds elevator pitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, thanks for your opinion. Maybe my video isn't the best. I'll work harder in future. But I don't think it's very terrible.

    ReplyDelete