Monday, June 1, 2009

It's interesting day today....


It's interesting day today! First day of SUMMER! Congratulations to everybody! I like summer, nice weather outdoors and everything is awesome! Today is Children's Day and by the UN's Convention on the Rights of the Child we also are children I want to congratulate all you with this day :)(: Than today I got an interesting e-mail about DOTCOM's summer program. I'll live with Jacob(DOTCOMer from US) at Gross's Family! Great! And so I'm very happy to connect to all our participants and host families. If you've any questions, your always welcome. My Skype name is har-nick. My Facebook name is Nikolay Harutunyan. My e-mail: har-nick@yandex.ru and/or nikar1994@gmail.com. In my blog you can find information about me and my life and my interests. Here is my autobiography . You can also read about me here. Video about me is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment