Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Social media for social change" idea

How do you see YOUR use of social media tools supporting concrete social change?

Now I'm thinking about this question and the first thing that comes to my mind is... is DOTCOM!!! And yeah, that's the best example of the use of social media for social change. Me and all the DOTCOM group is a real result of hard and interesting work of PH, Rob and everyone else. And this is also my personal experience and work. So what can I do??? I can say I did several things with DOTCOM, but in future I think it's possible to write a programm like DOTCOM in Armenia. A smaller one and not only for youth, but also for older people and maybe children. I think that my become a really powerful project!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea, Nico!

    Truly!

    Can I come back and visit, and sit in on your Armenian project?

    Go DOTCOM!

    DR. W

    ReplyDelete